Sunday, June 14, 2009

Still waiting

Well it have been almost two weeks since I have heard from the Surgeons office. I will be calling tomorrow to see if they have heard anything. I really wish to get either a yea or a nea, so I can plan the next step.

I hate not being able to plan any summer activities.

2 comments:

Frieda said...

Keep posting! I have been following you and miss you on forum.

Anonymous said...

I am sure the insurance will approve you. It looks like you did all the necessary steps. All of my thoughts and prayers will be with you during the upcoming surgery.
This is a wonderful blog. I have known many to undergo the surgery and it was enlightening to see you report the process from your perspective.
Wishing you the best,
Tim Pelkowski