Thursday, February 12, 2009

Third Appointment

OK, I am sitting here on Thursday morning, thinking about today. I have my initial appointment with my surgeon today. I realized that I failed to report on my third required PCP appointment. Well another 2.5 lbs lighter, my blood pressure is back to normal, and she thinks I am going to be very successful at this.

Dr. D told me she was so proud of the fact that I have started a food journal. I am tracking what I eat, not the measurements yet, but just what I eat. I also started to walk. On Saturday, after grocery shopping, it took me 45 minutes to bring the groceries into the apartment. By the time I was done, I felt like I had had a really good workout.

On Sunday, the weather was finally cooperating enough to take the Christmas Decoration back up to storage. That was another work out.

I have today off, so I am going to take a walk sometime this afternoon, probably in our mall, and that will be three days this week. On to next week.

At 8:00 AM, Emily and I will be sitting in the surgeons office getting the initial visit out of the way, and starting the main process. I will be scheduled for all sorts of tests, and will have three more PCP required visits to complete, then, hopefully by mid-May will be putting in for Insurance Company approval.

Wish me luck.

No comments: