Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 5 Liquid Diet

Day 5 liquid diet. I had a small headache yesterday after I got home from a birthday party for my great niece Maddie. I think the headache came more from looking at all the good food and knowing that I could not have a bite. It was fun though, she was so cute when she opened her gifts and got her own personal cake.

Well I am on day 5 of the liquid diet. two more days to go. This means I am only three days away from my surgery. I have lost approx. 5 lbs since starting. 5 pounds in 5 days. wow. I do recommend this for the quick lost to get into that tight dress, but not for a permanent diet. I miss food terribly. I have chewed a lot of gum (sugar free of course).

Approximately 72 hours until my surgery. I don't have a time yet, I will get that Tuesday afternoon. I promise to let you all know what time they are cutting me open.

Until then,
Stay safe.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congratulations on making through the party with all its temptations, Erie! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy