Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Preparations


So, I am sitting here at work at 7:00 AM thinking and make a list of things that I have to do before my surgery.  Things like clean my apartment, purchase supplies for after, gas the car, make sure all the tire are at full capacity.  Get before pics and measurements.  Wow, I cannot believe it is only 2 weeks away.  Next Wednesday I will start my liquid diet, so I have only 7 days to get in those favorites that I will never be allowed to eat again because the contain too much sugar.  Things like funnel cakes, Milk shakes, peeps, and even cotton candy.  I bought a bag of those mini donuts with powdered sugar on them for breakfast this morning.  It will take me several days to eat them, but I had to have them.

I have started stock piling supplies also.  Carnation Instant Breakfast (sugar free) is my liquid diet, so I have 8 boxes of it (6 meal shakes a day), chewable vitamins, baby food (yes stage 2 baby food), pudding, jello, stock, and a couple ice cube trays (for freezing the stock).  The protein shakes have to wait until aftert the surgery.  I have been told by many people that my tastes will change drastically.

2 Weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20,160 minutes, 1,209,600 seconds until the day of my surgery.  WOW.

No comments: